- Professional support for questions raised
- Save money & deliver at a time to suit you
- Maintain Compliance
How does it work?
It is allowed that refresher training in alternate years may be done via a bespoke Toolbox Talk. Rather than paying for an external trainer to come and deliver the talk you can have a competent employee* deliver the training.
We provide our carefully designed Toolbox Talk presentation with Speakers Notes that your presenter can use to familiarise themselves with the content.
So you don’t feel on your own with this, we provide a professional response to any questions raised by either the presenter or the delegates as part of our excellent service.
A short-test is supplied that delegates are required to complete following the Toolbox Talk. These are sent back to us for marking and on a successful pass, we will re-issue formal certificates (bearing the IATP logo) to extend your training validity by a further year**.
- Year 1 – Professional Asbestos Awareness Training delivered by Fire Coral Ltd
- Year 2 – Our Toolbox Talk delivered by one of your employees
- Year 3 – Professional Asbestos Awareness Training delivered by Fire Coral Ltd
The important question….how much does it cost?
Our Toolbox Talk is available for purchase by companies booking our Asbestos Awareness Training (or who have had IATP Awareness training within the last year).
We provide the talk at a fixed price of £100 with Certificates then chargeable at £10 per person. This ensures a proportionate fee corresponding to the size of your workforce. If you purchase it at the same time as an awareness course a discount of £25 is offered.
Once you have purchased our Toolbox Talk, it can be used to refresh your delegate’s training across intermittent years in combination with our professional training as outlined above. Simple, cheap and convenient!
* We would advise that it is your H&S Manager who delivers the course, it is key that you can demonstrate ‘competence’ in the person delivering the course for audit purposes. Other persons would be those with a working knowledge of asbestos (surveyors etc).
** We are only able to issue refresher certificates to persons who attended the course we delivered 1-year prior. This ensures you, as a company, are in compliance with regulatory requirements. If you have had new starters please contact us….we can probably find a cost effective solution for you.