BOHS P405 Management
Manage Abestos Within Buildings with our BOHS P405 Managemement Course
Duration - 4 Days
This module is designed to provide delegates with the practical knowledge and skills to be able to manage asbestos within buildings and to audit asbestos removal projects.
The P405 course can be completed with no prior knowledge or experience of asbestos & would be suitable for any person who needs a detailed awareness of problems presented by the presence of asbestos-containing materials within buildings and those who will need to take control of these problems, such as Site Managers and Safety Officers.
The training structure follows a modular style approach, using a good mix of theory and practice to consolidate learning.
- Relevant legislation including the Management of Health and Safety at Work Regulations (1999) and the duty to Manage Asbestos in Non-Domestic Premises part of the Control of Asbestos Regulations (2006)
- Types & uses of asbestos materials in buildings
- Risk assessments & management plans
- Asbestos removal management
- Air sampling & the role of the external Laboratory/Analyst
Price: Conveniently delivered at your own premises for £XXX per person (max. 10 delegates)
Practical Assessment – included in course fees
BOHS Exam Fee - £100 per person
Certification: BOHS Proficiency Certificate in Management of Asbestos in Buildings
Assessment takes place on day 4 of the training & consists of a practical assessment followed by a BOHS-invigilated short written answer examination (40 questions, 90 minutes).