CIEH Level 1 Award in Health & Safety at the Workplace
Our CIEH qualification is aimed at raising awareness of key health and safety issues and the part that delegates should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm
Duration - Half Day
This CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) qualification is aimed at raising awareness of key health and safety issues and the part that delegate’s should play in keeping themselves and others free from harm at work.
The training is aimed at all staff that need to improve their understanding of Health & Safety issues & particularly those entering the workplace for the first time i.e. as part of an induction.
- The importance of health and safety in the workplace
- The scope of hazards and risks in the workplace
- A range of workplace conditions that can affect health and safety
- The requirements relating to reporting, first aid, personal protection and personal hygiene
- Multiple-Choice Test (15 questions, 30 mins)
Price: Conveniently delivered at your own premises for £XXX (max. 15 delegates)
Certification: CIEH Certificate. Re-training is recommended after 3 years.