CIEH Level 2 Manual Handling
This CIEH qualification is vital for all employees who carry out manual handling activities at work
Duration - Half Day
This CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) qualification is vital for all employees who carry out manual handling activities at work.
It is designed to enable delegates to look carefully at their own work activities and contribute to the development of safer methods and tasks, in co-operation with others. They will have a thorough understanding of the risks involved in manual handling, controls available and what to expect from a manual handling assessment.
This course is not intended to train students to carry out manual handling assessments
- The responsibilities imposed by the latest Manual Handling Operations Regulations
- The process of manual handling in the workplace
- Manual handling injuries and the activities that cause them
- The value & purpose of manual handling assessments
- Principles for controlling manual handling risks and applying these in a practical context
- Multiple-Choice Test (30 questions, 1 hour)
Price: Conveniently delivered at your own premises for £XXX (max. 15 delegates)
Certification: CIEH Certificate. Re-training is recommended after 3 years.