CIEH Level 2 COSHH Principles
Our COSHH qualification from the CIEH is essential for all employees who use or may come into contact with such substances at work.
Duration - Half Day
The Principles of COSHH (Control of Substances Hazardous to Health) qualification from the CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) is essential for all employees who use or may come into contact with such substances at work.
It is designed to enable delegates to look carefully at their own work practices and contribute to the development of safer methods and tasks, in co-operation with their managers and supervisors. They will have a thorough understanding of the hazards associated with those substances, the risks and controls available and what to expect from a COSHH assessment.
- Definition and types of substances hazardous to health in the workplace
- Health effects of hazardous substances and their causes
- The value and purposes of conducting a COSHH assessment
- The principles for controlling substances hazardous to health and applying these in a practical context.
- Responsibilities imposed by the Control of Substances Hazardous to Health Regulations 2002
- Multiple-Choice Test (30 questions, 1 hour)
Price: Conveniently delivered at your own premises for £XXX (max. 15 delegates)
Certification: CIEH Certificate. Re-training is recommended after 3 years.