CIEH Level 3 Risk Assessment
Our CIEH qualification is designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety
Duration - Full Day
This CIEH (Chartered Institute of Environmental Health) qualification is designed to help improve the workplace culture for occupational health and safety.
It’s purpose is to enable delegates to gain an understanding of the basic principles of risk assessment. It will therefore give any employee the ability to contribute to this process and act to protect their own health and safety as well as that of others
- Main causes of accidents and ill health, and their implications for people in the workplace
- Legal requirements for risk assessment
- Principles of risk assessment including:
- hazards, risks and control measures
- the five steps of risk assessment
- the hierarchy of control
- risk assessment review and record keeping
- Multiple-Choice Test (30 questions, 1 hour)
Price: Conveniently delivered at your own premises for £XXX (max. 15 delegates)
Certification: CIEH Certificate. Re-training is recommended after 3 years.