IPAF Training Courses
The IPAF accredited course is essential for all MEWP Operators.
Duration - Full Day
The IPAF (International Powered Access Federation) accredited course is essential for all MEWP (Mobile Elevated Work Platforms) Operators.
Have your workers certified via the official & most widely recognised MEWP Operator Training in the world and be safe in the knowledge that you will be satisfying all of your legislative obligations.
- All relevant Health & Safety laws & regulations including the Health & Safety at Work Act 1974 & the Work at Height Regulations
- Awareness of risk assessment and how to implement this
- Awareness of accident control and prevention
- The need for correct personal protective equipment
- Thorough pre-use checks & inspection of equipment
- How to drive and safely manoeuvre a machine to a correct position and carry out a nominated task
- Operation of the auxiliary or manual decent procedure
- Multiple-choice test paper (80% pass mark)
- Practical Exercise (75% pass mark)
Price: Conveniently delivered at your own premises for £XXX plus £25pp IPAF Registration
Certification: 5-year PAL Card (Powered Access License) & Certificate, Operator Safety Guide & Log Book.
We are able to deliver the training for a maximum of 6 delegates on 1 category of machine, or 4 delegates on 2 categories of machine, in one day.
Whilst Scissor Lifts (IPAF Category 3a) & Self Propelled Booms (IPAF Category 3b) are the most common MEWPS, we can also offer training on:
- Vehicle Mount Platforms (1b)
- Trailer Mount Platforms (1b)
- Vertical Personnel Platforms either static (1a) or Mobile (3a)
Clients need to provide a venue with a suitable classroom facility and practical area as well as the machine(s) they wish to be trained on.
Training can only be conducted with machines that have an in-date LOLER certificate.