- Delegates must arrive promptly at the agreed start time to allow us to ensure efficiency and allow further courses that may be going ahead in the afternoon to start on time.
- The client must notify Fire Coral Ltd if any delegate(s) are running late due to unforeseen circumstances so that the trainer can be informed. The trainer will make a decision at the time about their attendance with regards to how much course content will have been missed.
- Where delegates may have difficulty understanding the English language Fire Coral Ltd must be informed prior to the training taking place.
- Asbestos Awareness training does not enable delegates to work with asbestos.
- Invoices will be raised & sent on receipt of online bookings & deposits.
- Full payment is required prior to the training date.
- Fire Coral Ltd reserves the right to refuse entry to the course to anyone with outstanding fees.
- Payment can be made via Cheque or BACS transfer (details provided on invoice).
- Fire Coral Ltd email out one electronic certificate per delegate as standard, at no additional charge to the client (on the basis that full payment has been received).
- Fire Coral Ltd endeavour to do this within 24 hours of course delivery where possible.
- If clients require printed certificates or ID-style cards at additional cost, these must be ordered on booking so that this can be included on their invoice. These will be sent via post as soon as possible following the course.
- Fire Coral Ltd consider the sending out of an invoice as marking the client’s commitment to a firm booking whereby the following cancellations policy takes effect:
- Cancellations made with less than 5 working days notice will incur the full charge. Cancellations made with less than 10 working days notice (but exceeding 5 working days) will incur a 50% charge. Cancellations made with less than 15 working days notice (but exceeding 10 working days) will incur a 25% charge. 15+ days notice of cancellation will incur no charge. Booking deposits are non-refundable in any case.
- In the unlikely event of sickness of the allocated Training Instructor we will endeavour to cover the course to the best of our abilities. If we are unable to cover the course we will offer an alternative date but cannot be held responsible for any costs incurred by the client.
- On very rare occasions, there are too few delegates booked onto a public course to make it viable to run. Fire Coral Ltd reserves the right to cancel such courses & will give no less than 1 week’s notice. Clients will be offered a full refund (including their deposit) or the opportunity to book delegates onto the next available date.